HACKER AMATIR
====================== W.E.L.C.O.M.E =====================

HACKER AMATIR
====================== W.E.L.C.O.M.E =====================

HACKER AMATIR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HACKER AMATIR

SLOW BUT SURE

IndeksPORTAL*GalleryPublicationsLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» Menambah dan Memaksimalkan kinerja RAM Android
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:40 pm by kapten.planet

» COUNTER STRIKE ONLINE HACK PERMANENT ITEM 2013
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 pm by alipsunandar

» CHAET CSO PERMANENT EDISI 14 JUNI 2013
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:20 am by 124fi

» JUAL CHAR CSO LENGKAP DGN PERMANENT ITEM
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:43 am by franky2014

» belajar ngehack akun
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:22 pm by udox hitam

» MEDAL TITLLE CSO MEGAXUS
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:11 pm by kevinsandrya

» cheat conter strike2.
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 pm by zxz

» KOLEKSI CHEAT WH CS ONLINE 2013
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:55 pm by ilzam

» UPDATE CHEAT CS ONLINE 4 OKTOBER 2013
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 pm by JKT48TBH

»  UPDATE CHEAT CS ONLINE 16 OKTOBER 2013
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:15 pm by kapten.planet

Top posters
kapten.planet (254)
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini I_vote_lcapSmoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini I_voting_barSmoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini I_vote_rcap 
Piyix (55)
Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini I_vote_lcapSmoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini I_voting_barSmoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini I_vote_rcap 
em0fiat (23)
junet (22)
yaminx (21)
Threead (19)
ardi (15)
Edkvea (15)
doeta2012 (14)
lordexcel (11)
Ads

No ads available.

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of facebook communitty on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of HACKER AMATIR on your social bookmarking website

Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini

Go down 
    PengirimMessage
    victoria10yue

Jumlah posting : 3

Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Empty
    PostSubyek: Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini   Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 pm

To watch DVD movies on iPad mini you need to convert movies to iPad mini compatible video formats first and then transfer the converted video files to your iPad mini via iTunes. To get the work done, a professional DVD to iPad mini Converter is necessary. For watching DVDs on iPad mini (also iPad 3, iPad 4), rip DVD movies to iPad mini video format is the best choice for every iPad users.

The DVD to iPad mini Converter can help solve this isue which is absolutely safe and easy to use. It is the best and most powerful DVD to iPad converter, which help you to rip DVD to iPad mini with high-quality output and high conversion speed. 

Software you need: DVD to iPad Converter (Free download from movies-to-ipad.com) 

Step 1: Load DVD files to this DVD to iPad mini Converter 

Insert DVD movies into your DVD drive, run the DVD to iPad mini Converter. Click on "Load DVD" button to import the DVD movie files, also you can import DVD Folder or IFO files into the program. 

Tip: After load files, you can merge several DVD pieces together and output them to a single file. 

Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini Dvd-to-ipad-converter 

Step 2: Select output video format for iPad mini 

To convert DVD movies to iPad mini, .MP4 video format will be better. Click the pull-down menu of "Profile" and follow "Apple iPad -> iPad H.264 Video(*.mp4)". Also you can select one in your need. 

Step 3: Futher settings for better playback quality 

As iPad mini has higer resolution, you should set video resolution as 720*480 (Blu-ray disc to iPad mini video up to 1080p -> 1920*1080) for enjoying movies on iPad mini in full screen. 

Step 4: Start ripping DVD films to iPad mini 

Afert above steps were done, click on "Convert" button to convert DVD to iPad mini formats for playing. Conversion will completed in 6X fast speed. 

Finally, click “Open Folder” button to find the converted MP4 files. Now you can launch iTunes to transfer/sync DVD movies to your iPad mini for watching anytime and anywhere.
    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Smoothly play DVD movies on iPad mini
    Kembali Ke Atas 
    Halaman 1 dari 1