HACKER AMATIR
====================== W.E.L.C.O.M.E =====================

HACKER AMATIR
====================== W.E.L.C.O.M.E =====================

HACKER AMATIR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HACKER AMATIR

SLOW BUT SURE

IndeksPORTAL*GalleryPublicationsLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» Menambah dan Memaksimalkan kinerja RAM Android
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:40 pm by kapten.planet

» COUNTER STRIKE ONLINE HACK PERMANENT ITEM 2013
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 pm by alipsunandar

» CHAET CSO PERMANENT EDISI 14 JUNI 2013
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:20 am by 124fi

» JUAL CHAR CSO LENGKAP DGN PERMANENT ITEM
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:43 am by franky2014

» belajar ngehack akun
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:22 pm by udox hitam

» MEDAL TITLLE CSO MEGAXUS
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:11 pm by kevinsandrya

» cheat conter strike2.
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 pm by zxz

» KOLEKSI CHEAT WH CS ONLINE 2013
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:55 pm by ilzam

» UPDATE CHEAT CS ONLINE 4 OKTOBER 2013
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 pm by JKT48TBH

»  UPDATE CHEAT CS ONLINE 16 OKTOBER 2013
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:15 pm by kapten.planet

Top posters
kapten.planet (254)
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching I_vote_lcapConvert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching I_voting_barConvert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching I_vote_rcap 
Piyix (55)
Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching I_vote_lcapConvert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching I_voting_barConvert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching I_vote_rcap 
em0fiat (23)
junet (22)
yaminx (21)
Threead (19)
ardi (15)
Edkvea (15)
doeta2012 (14)
lordexcel (11)
Ads

No ads available.

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of facebook communitty on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of HACKER AMATIR on your social bookmarking website

Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching

Go down 
    2 posters
    PengirimMessage
    victoria10yue

Jumlah posting : 3

Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Empty
    PostSubyek: Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching   Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Convert MKV movies to iPad 3 format

The new iPad only supports H.264, MPEG-4 and M-JPEG video format, how to play the unsupported .mkv format on the new iPad 3? If you encounter such a problem like this, you need a professional the new iPad 3 Video Converter to help you to convert MKV to iPad 3 video format for watching. Here I suggest you a professional the new iPad 3 converter which easy to use and can convert almost all video to other format with high conversion speed and high quality.

Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Mkv-to-ipad-3

With the purpose of convert MKV to the new iPad recognizable format, please fell free to read the following guide about transfer mkv to the new iPad with the powerful the new iPad Video Converter.

iPad Converter software free download:

Download free iPad 3 Video Converter Suite: movies-to-ipad.com (This all-in-one iPad Converter Suite is able to convert all popular DVD movies and video files to the new iPad, and iPad 2, iPad compatible video and audio formats.)

Step 1: Load video files to the program

Free download and install the the new iPad Video Converter, then click the "Add Video" button or drag the MKV files to the software.

Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Ipad-3-video-converter

Step 2: Select output video format for the new iPad 3

Click the pull-down list of "Profile" to choose the the new iPad 3 output format, you may choose "iPad --> iPad H.264 Video(*.mp4)

Step 3: Adjust output settings

With this the new iPad Video Converter, you can adjust Video Encoder, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Resolution, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, and Audio Bitrate via click the "Settings" button. Follow the bellow best video settings for playback on the new iPad 3.

Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching The-new-ipad-video-settings

Step 4: Convert MKV to the new iPad 3

Click on the "Convert" button to start MKV to the new iPad conversion, then you can click the "Open Folder" to get the converted mkv files. Once conversion is completed, just connect your the new iPad 3 with your computer and sync the converted video files to the new iPad 3 for enjoying anytime and anywhere you like.

Tips:

1. If you want to combine several videos into one file, you may click the button of "Mergeā€.

2. After you load the video files you are allowed to customize iPad video effect by click "Edit" or "Clip" button.
    Kembali Ke Atas Go down
    Piyix
    KOMPOL
    KOMPOL
    Piyix

Jumlah posting : 55
    Lokasi : Tegal - Semarang

Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Empty
    PostSubyek: Re: Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching   Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:50 pm

thanks sob udah mau share ilmu...
    semoga bermanfaat untuk semuanya... Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching 132428
    Kembali Ke Atas Go down
    http://komisigratis.com/?reg=pitix

Convert 1080p MKV movies to iPad 3 video format for watching
    Kembali Ke Atas 
    Halaman 1 dari 1